STORM-TOP standard roll off cover with permanent mount
Ships as kit. Covers are 100″ wide and can be assembled in lengths anywhere from 144″ to 276″ long in 3″ increments. PLEASE NOTE ON ORDER IF CONTAINER IS LESS THAN 17.5′ LONG AS SPECIFIC PARTS WILL BE NEEDED FOR ASSEMBLY.
If length longer than 276″ is needed also order the Storm-Top extension kit (Item# ST-8000-EXT click here)
Assembly time is approximately 2-3 hours.
- Meets EPA regulations for storm water exposure
- Lockable to protect container from theft and unauthorized dumping
- Helps avoid overcharges at the scales for excess snow and rain weight in the container
- Lightweight and easy to use
- Torsion spring hinge assist allows virtually effortless opening and closing
- Durable- UV protected polyethylene, impact resistant outer shell is made to withstand the most extreme weather conditions
- Roller system lifts up with the cover allowing full access to entire container
- Standard design is permanently mounted and travels with container at all times.
- Container can be dumped with cover open or closed
- Comes with heavy duty retractable ratchet straps to use while transporting container
- Covers ship as a kit in order to keep freight costs at a minimum to anywhere in North America
- Can be assembled in lengths from 12′ to 23′ long in 3″ increments
- Adjustable operator handle accommodates any container height
- Custom colors available with order of 10 or more
- Proudly made in the USA
- Item# ST-8200-S
- Shipping dimensions and weight: 1pc order- 90″W x 102″L x 22″H 710LB, 2pc order- 90″W x 102″L x 30″H 1180LB
- US PATENTS 9434539 and 10233017
Click Here for Installation Video